Practical Safety Leadership:
52 Things You Can Do To Encourage Your People.
e-Report No. 1, ISBN 1 901810 18 6
Straight forward but powerful leadership suggestions
In this e-Report, you won’t be tormented with theories or models of leadership. You won’t be wasting your time doing a psychometric test to see what your dominant leadership style is. Rather, you’ll see exactly the practical things you could and should be doing to become an even better safety leader.
There’s a lot of “guff” written about safety leadership, but don’t worry, we’ll quickly get through the preliminaries of defining leadership and explaining its importance, and get to the practical stuff.
The short exercise in Part One, will prove that you already know what an effective leader should be doing.
I’ll describe in plain English the eighteen traits of an effective leader so you’ll be under no doubt about what is required of you. So many books and courses make out that leadership is complicated. It isn’t! There are just 18 traits of brilliant leaders. The difficulty comes in applying those 18.
Here’s where this e-Report is special and different from many books and courses on safety leadership – I’ll show you 52 ways of applying the 18 traits for even better safety.
There are five other ways this e-Report will equip you to be an even better safety leader. Let me explain:
- How we, as leaders, don’t recognise enough the emotional element in safety. Without this insight you’ll be “banging your head against a brick wall” and will make unintentional mistakes.
- How the fear factor can hinder your efforts as a safety leader and how you can reduce fear in the workplace
- The more subtle psychological factors you should take into account when striving to improve safety in the modern industrial workplace. There's a bonus of another eighteen actions you can take.
- How to gain the support of your leader (boss or client) in your efforts to improve safety.
- How to pace yourself. You can’t do everything at once, so I’ll suggest some ways of using the valuable techniques you’ll learn.
This e-Book is 33 pages and A4 format - I've cut out all the fancy design and pictures so that it's really easy for you to print a hardcopy.
There are 20 years of experience packed into those pages and bullet points will let you get to the important stuff quickly!
As a leader it is good to know why people still have accidents despite all the effort we put into safety. So, in Part II, I’ll show you how to help your people avoid the six behavioural traps that catch them out.
It's easy to order
Price: $39.97 (about £26.60) – a very cost-effective way to make a quantum leap in safety leadership as a one-day course can cost up to £400.
Payments are made through the secure Clickbank site. When your card payment is accepted, you'll see a "thank you" page where you can immediately download the e-Report in PDF format and get a free copy of Adobe Reader, if you don't already have it.